Sunday, February 24, 2008

Thing 5

What a fun way to introduce books or lessons. Having the ability to use all of these ideas on a SMART Board is exciting. Having them available on student lap tops is okay, but with a SMART Board it brings everything to life.

I had no trouble uploading from this website. I tried a different technique and had no trouble.

I'm not so sure about sharing photos online. I like to avoid anything personal online if possible. You have to be careful and being with an elementary school, even more careful.

1 comment:

Lydia Schultz said...

I'm a K to 8 Librarian too, but I think that some of these things can be fun to use to create signs. Some of the later tasks really DO have good applications for lesson plans. Thing 6 will be in my curriculum in the next few weeks!